|Taken with Iphone.....better pics coming in future :)|
|Taken with iPhone.....excuse the hairline......getting hair done tomorrow.|
- Translucent Powders
- Bronze, Burgundy, Brown or Dark Burgundy, Dark Green and Light Green Eyeshadows
- Green Eye Liner
- Bronze or Copper Tinted Lip Gloss
- Cleanse, Tone, Moisturize.
- Moisturize lips first. Want them moist and juicy.
- Apply your foundation very lightly. If using cream use a damp sponge. This is going to be a natural or dewy look.
- Conceal under eye area or anywhere else you desire.
- If you have oily skin absorb oil in foundation with 1-ply tissue.
- Set foundation with translucent powder using powder puff.
- Apply spill catch under eyes using loose powder. Better if you have a lighter shade so it highlights area as well.
- Prime eye lids and outer part of browbone. I used NYX pearl primer.
- Apply Bronze eyeliner close to natural colour of skin to browbone.
- Apply bronze eyeshadow from inner corner of eyelid just past the center of lid.
- Blend burgundy shadow from outer corner into bronze.
- Use a matte darker burgundy or brown shadow in crease cornering the natural shape of the eyelid.
- Brush off spill catch.
- Line upper and lower lashlines with green liner. Stop lower line 3/4 of way in as seen in second photo. I used Soft Touch Temptations.
- Go over lower lashline with light green shadow from outer corner inward and fading out lower line just before tear duct.
- Go over upper lashline with dark green eyeshadow from inner corner outward.
- Brush and fill in brows if needed.
- Apply bronzer to points which sun naturally hits. Center of forehead, apple of cheeks, down nose bridge and chin.
- Apply your lip gloss. I used Santee Copper tinted lip gloss here.
- Apply 1 to 2 coats or mascara and you're done.
Always tap off excess product from Makeup Brushes before applying to face or eyes. Build colour gradually rather than putting on too much and making a mess in the first instance.
Same goes for powder puff. Tap off excess on back of hand before applying to face.
If I don't talk to you guys again have a safe, happy, wonderful Christmas Weekend....
Much Love 4ever