Sunday 11 March 2012

True Natural Cosmetics

Hi Guys,

I know its been a long time since I've posted anything. Been busy with the work and the Carnival Season.

Today I want to share a product range I stumbled on from a link on facebook. It seems to be everything I am looking for in cosmetics, sunscreens in particular. Safe and natural.  I am quite impressed with their mission. This is what they say on their website:-


"True Natural Cosmetics is pleased to introduce the first All NaturalUSDA 100% Certified Biobased Sunscreens on the market. These chemical-free mineral sunscreen for face and body are made of 100% renewable ingredients and range from a SPF 20 Moisturizer to a High-Performance SPF 40. TRUE sunscreens are certified compliant with the Natural Products Association Standard for Personal Care Products as having all natural ingredients. All TRUE Natural products are 100% cruelty free and use organic ingredients whenever possible. Recycled milk containers are used in TRUE Natural packaging."


TRUE Natural Sunscreens has also been listed in the EWG's Skin Deep Sunscreens 2011 list of the "Best Beach & Sport Sunscreens (All Natural Sunscreen SPF 40) and the "Best Moisturizers with SPF (All Natural Daily Moisturizer SPF 20) categories as top-rated sunscreens to provide broad-spectrum (UVA and UVB-sunburn) protection with fewer hazardous chemicals that penetrate the skin.


 

These products are also ranked number 1 out of 1,303 sunscreens tested on GoodGiude (see Sunscreen and Daily Moisturizer).


I am currently looking for these products to try. As soon as I get my hands on them I will update you on how it works. In the meantime you can visit their site to learn more about what they have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment